Monday, September 8, 2014

My Guardian is my True Hero

                            As of now there's so many people who can be call a "Hero". Not only the one who sacrifice their life for you but also even if it is a little thing that they did to help you, you can be call your hero.

                            A hero?for me there's so many people that can be a hero but my true hero is my Guardian. Because she save my life when I am still young and until now she's saving my life for my  future. I have a high respect to her because when she didn't cared me when I am still young or I am still a baby, I might not have what I have right now. She is my hero and besides God, she is also my savior.


                           These  days, our heroes can be seen already everywhere. As long as you appreciated what they did to you or simply they save you in a little thing only, he/ she can be call your hero. We also, ourselves, we can be a hero. But for me my True Hero is my Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment