Friday, January 2, 2015

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW



                         NEW YEAR, NEW ME


New Year, New Life, New Beginning…..


New Year’s Day. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in transformative year of delight and self- discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.


In New Year we usually have that New Year’s Resolution. It is about the changes that we want to live for the other year of our lives so that we live our life happy.


New Year, New Me…In this New Year I’d like to change my bad attitudes. I like to live my life very happy and leave the past in these other year of my life so that many people will be glad to see the changes of me. I know it’s hard to change but I will try to change because I know that the changes I will make is for my own good. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WELCOME 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment